- Cincinnati Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Member of the Probate and Estate Law Attorneys group (PELA), a networking and educational group for associate attorneys in the Greater Cincinnati area
- Cincinnati Estate Planning Council
Margaret C. Gibson
Prior to attending law school, Maggie was a fifth-grade teacher, an experience that fine-tuned Maggie’s patience, discipline, and organization. She puts all of these skills to use every day in her current practice in probate, tax, and estate planning.
Maggie enjoys distilling complex ideas to help clients fully understand potential estate planning opportunities and their existing structures in place.
Her holistic approach takes into account her clients’ family dynamics and financial, tax, and non-tax objectives as she prepares comprehensive estate plans, facilitates charitable giving, restructures existing estate plans, uses non-judicial settlement agreements, and navigates probate issues.
At Katz Teller, Maggie is a member of the firm’s recruiting, benefits, social, and retirement plan committees.
Awards and Honors
- Loyola University President’s Medallion Recipient for demonstrated scholarship, leadership, and service
- Member of the Loyola University Chicago Law Review