Wijdan is an attorney member of the Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals, which requires specialized training in negotiation skills and conflict resolution techniques.
Wijdan Jreisat thrives on bringing people together and creating relationships. It is surprising, then, that much of her work finds her advising people on moving apart in business and personal settings. She handles clients’ family law and employment law needs. As such, she advises clients in the most important relationships in their lives.
What distinguishes Wijdan to her clients is her ability to serve as a counselor, zealous advocate (or devil’s advocate) and warm-hearted friend throughout what is often a highly stressful process. Wijdan skillfully navigates the balance between sympathy and reality, providing equal doses of both to her clients, while aggressively defending and advancing their interests in various domestic proceedings.
She also serves as an advisor to employers in handling their relations with employees. So, whether hiring, disciplining or firing, Wijdan assists in setting the tone for that employer’s relationships with its employees.
Wijdan also serves as an elected member of the firm’s Board of Directors and a member of the firm’s strategic planning and recruiting committees.
Awards and Honors
- Named as one of the Best Lawyers in America® every year since 2013
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell every year since 2007
- Named by Law & Politics Media, Inc. as an Ohio Super Lawyer® since 2005 in Family Law, Employment & Labor and Business Litigation and as one of the Top 50 attorneys in Cincinnati, Top 25 female attorneys in Cincinnati and one of the Top 50 female attorneys in Ohio
- Named by Cincy Business Magazine as a “Leading Lawyer” every year since 2005
- Named as Career Woman of Achievement by YWCA Cincinnati, 2018
- Named in the Inaugural Class of Women of Influence by Venue and LEAD Magazines, 2013
- Recipient of the Alumna of Excellence Award - Trailblazer by Girl Scouts of Western Ohio, 2013
- “40 Under 40” recognition from the Business Courier in 2008, honoring the next generation of community leaders and innovators
- Honoree of the Girl Scouts Great Rivers Council for Philanthropy Day 2006